- Individual Session Fee – $150 per session
- I offer a free, 30 minute phone consultation.
I accept private pay and the following insurances:
- United Health
- Aetna (I do not take Boon Chapman)
What is the difference between private pay and using my insurance?
Insurance companies require that you be given a diagnosis of a mental health disorder. When you are seen with private pay I do not have to diagnose you with a disorder.
You have more privacy with private pay. Insurance companies can audit your chart and require me to send them my progress notes. Your diagnosis is also filed with them for every claim. With private pay there is no one looking at your chart.
How do I use my insurance?
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!